DRC may be for you if ....
- You have interests and goals that are not being met by your current educational environment.
- You are feeling Bored, Anxious, or Disenfranchised.
- You are seeking a hands on, interactive, and dynamic environment where you can be creative, imaginative, inventive, and curious, explore and make mistakes, get your feet wet, both figuratively and literally, follow your dreams and spread your wings - with a community of folks who will accept you as you are and support you, unconditionally, to grow into your authentic self.
- You understand that learning happens everywhere.
- Above all - you are ready to take charge of your education and life.
- Access to Deep Root Center facilities, programs, staff, resources and equipment for hands-on creative and DIY projects, personal research or study, and socializing during our daily hours of operation.
- Development of family homeschooling plan and personal life plan
- Mentoring relationship with Core staff member
- Group classes at Deep Root Center
- One on One classes at Deep Root Center
- Invitations to trips and special workshops as appropriate
- Support to design and complete all academic and hands-on projects, transcripts, and portfolios
- Support to find volunteer opportunities, internships, and jobs outside of Deep Root Center
- Support to find classes outside of Deep Root Center